Although it is commonly called morning sickness, it can occur at any time of day. You can ask anyone who's had morning sickness, and she'll tell you: It can hit any time it wants. Usually morning sickness is not a cause for worry as it is simply a normal bodily reaction to the hormones produced during pregnancy. There are several simple tips that can help to prevent and relieve morning sickness.
- Morning sickness is best treated with small morning feedings
- Control your emotion. Emotions strongly affect morning sickness, particularly anger, worry, and fear.
- Sleep your head elevated to avoid acid reflux.
- Get plenty of rest and sleep whenever you can.
- Drink a cup of herbal tea before getting up.
- Wear comfortable clothes.