Simple massage with base oil may be sufficient to ease backache but can be enhance by the use of some essential oils. Some exercise and treatment can also relieve backache, but prevention is always better than cure. To avoid backache problem, try the following:
- Avoid standing for long periods.
- Avoid excessive strain and fatigue that can contribute to backache
- It is beneficial to keep an upright posture when gardening, vacuuming, and lifting.
- Avoid heavy lifting, or when lifting a heavy weight, try to hold it close to the body.
- Sit with your back straight and well supported.